Saturday 7 October 2017

Recalibrate

I'm re-calibrating.  I am slowly changing.  It won't be overnight.  It will probably take a couple of years.  I have changed my eating habits and daily routines.  I attended my first VIPR (Vitality Performance Reconditioning) class a few days ago.  It involves high energy movement with weights.  I could hardly walk for two days!  I came out of the class exhausted but energised and looking forward to the next session.

I am eating in a way that suits me and my body and gain inspiration for recipes from watching YouTube videos from sites such as Dani Spies' Clean and Delicious, Deliciously Ella, High Carb Hannah, Plant the Seed and Dr. Eric Berg.  I eat three nutritious meals a day, following mainly a plant based diet but don't rule out any food groups.  I don't eat between meals.  I wouldn't recommend my way of eating to everyone.  You need to find out what works for you.  Since changing my diet I have a new lease of life!  I feel refreshed and almost reborn! 

As I make changes to what I am putting inside of me, I have noticed physical changes on the outside such as more muscle definition, less flabbiness and a clearer complexion.  Next thing on the agenda is to change my hair and revamp my wardrobe of clothes.  I hope to look better by Christmas!

* Today's lunch: two free range organic eggs, plantain chips, avocado with freshly milled black pepper and Kerrygold butter.


8 comments:

  1. Lunch sounds lovely, think I'll seek the You Tubes and have a look. Bit different from the vegetable curry I had for my lunch!

    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new regime Simone.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely positive and inspiring post Simone. I am going to go and have a look at the videos you suggested. Thank you! Lunch looks delicious too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could send you some of my hens' eggs. I am thrilled you're taking such good care of yourself. Keep at it and realize you are giving all of us such wonderful encouragement to do the same. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds as if your new eating regime is working well, Simone. Happy Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful to read this inspiring post Simone! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy to read such positive posts from you, Simone, and I'm also very impressed!
    Wishing you good health and all the happiness you so well deserve! xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!