Saturday 22 July 2017

Tags or Card Toppers

My intention was to make these into tags but now I am thinking that they could be used as card toppers?  I am not sure yet.  May have to let this one sit a while.
 
These were time consuming to make as I had to stick sheet music onto card stock, die cut and then look through my crafty stash to see what embellishments I could use.  I fussy cut some bird papers and mounted onto card, picked out individual paper flowers and stickers and then enhanced a few areas with glitter.

I am pretty pleased how they turned out.

7 comments:

  1. I love them all. You have a particular gift for this sort of art, Simone. Tags or rounds, they're beautiful.
    And they give you pleasure in the process. Now that's what it's all about, yes??
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sweet! And it sounds like you enjoyed the process... even sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! Hope all is well with you! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I love these too!

    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so sweet! I think they'd make good card toppers but would also look lovely arranged in a wee open frame, maybe a stitching hoop?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cards for definite. I love the little posies.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!