Wednesday 19 October 2016

Rustic Rag Ball

I'm not sure if this rustic rag ball will make it to the craft fair with me or not.  It's a little too shabby for my taste but it was fun to make!

There isn't much other news at the moment as I am wholly absorbed into making thing to sell at the upcoming event.  I really want to have time to experiment and take on some leisurely projects but for now I need to keep on planning and making.

If I decide to participate in an art and craft fair again next year, I will be sure to start making things earlier in the year rather than have a last minute frenzy of creating!

I hope your mid week is going well.  I have another 'Cake  Bake' recipe coming up this Friday to share with you all.


6 comments:

  1. I love the rustic look of your ragball Simone, it looks great on the evergreen, they would make lovely tree decorations, I could just see them teamed with tied cinnamon sticks.
    I know you're busy but it sounds like you are enjoying it. :)
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely decoration Simone! Very natural and rustic. You have been so busy with all your making...always a great way to spend time I think!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in a frenzy already! Everything takes so long to design...if only we got paid by the hour we'd be millionaires! You seem to be making good progress.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the rag ball, Simone!! I have never seen anything like that and it really appeals to me. You are working so hard. When is the craft fair? I wish you all the best with it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rag ball its different. How about Christmas ones?
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Simone you've been so creative - and productive!!! Love everything you've made, the cards, the tags, the rag ball, all those pretty glittery makes - all of it! And yes, I know how it goes. I always start really early but soon grind to a halt and the last week is always a frenzy! But I can't do it any other way. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!