Tuesday 25 October 2016

Beaded Pretties

I made these items a while back.  The rings are stretchy so one size fits many!  The pendants are woven with fine thread and the photo doesn't do them justice as they are really sparkly.

At the moment I feel like I am on a factory production line.  I had some bad news at the dental surgery yesterday so I need to make as much as I can before next Monday when I am being subject to a deep clean and tooth and bone removal!!!

It is fun making things for the craft fair but I am looking forward to making things for pleasure rather than profit once the day is over.  I really want to draw, paint and maybe make a doll or two.  I also want to take my jewellery making skills up several notches.

Thank you to everyone who reads this blog.  I hope some of my posts inspire you as much as your comments encourage me to keep on doing what I love.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful Simone...your pendants will be lovely for Christmas!
    Best wishes for the dentist.
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rings are a good idea, because as you say, one size fits all! My cousin made one for me a while back!

    Keep going Simone, the day will soon come around and then you can go back to your usual crafts:0)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that 'production line' feeling...don't let it spoil the fun.
    Good luck at the dentist. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well at the dentist. The rings are lovely:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!